Specializing in the repair and overhaul of cotton picker heads
- Heads are stripped down and rebuilt using genuine John Deere and Case IH OEM parts unless otherwise requested. We use Martin SpindleGard™ Cotton Picker Grease.
- Each bar is checked for cracks using a process exclusive to Cotton Picker Works. They are examined for sleeve and bottom-bar bushing wear. All bars are straightened, first inside then out.
- Since spindles vary in size, we use matching broaches to insure the closest possible fit. All assembly is done by hand.
- The process of checking and correcting the alignment of spindle tips was developed and perfected by Cotton Picker Works to enable us to guarantee a wrap-free harvest.
- Upon completion, each header is given a final check before delivery.
574 Highway 65 S.
Eudora, AR 71640